Room 41 is one of our most popular rooms. It is ideally suited for smaller meetings, training sessions and workshops.
The room is usually arranged in a square setting. However, it can be reconfigured to be used as a classroom, theatre or in a horseshoe shape as required.
- AV Equipment, including laptop, projector, large overhead screen
- PA system for music, speeches or even a live band if required
- Audio Induction Loop
- Top table microphones
- Free wi-fi
- Power sockets
Room 41 Facts and Figures
- Square layout: maximum 14 guests
- Theatre layout: maximum 14 guests
- Classroom style: maximum 14 guests
R41 dimensions: 29.52m2
Access: Room 41 is located on the ground floor of the Guildhall, and has step-free access for wheelchair users.